Apple Certified Support Professional ( ACSP ) - Training & Certification
What Will I Learn?
- How to use macOS High Sierra tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS High Sierra.
- macOS High Sierra features and functionality,including how to find more
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.13 certification.
macOS Support Essentials 10.13 is a four-day course that teaches the best ways to support macOS High Sierra users. The course includes lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Who should Attend
- IT Help Desk, Customer Support, System Administrators & Students.
- People who manage computer networks or computer labs that run macOS.
- People who support Windows / Cross-Platform / Mac users.
- Courses taught by Apple Certified Trainers using Apple Authorised Global Curriculum.
Apple-certified training is an investment in your career that will be recognised wherever you go
- The Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification is for the technical coordinator, or power user who manages cross platform networks or provides technical support for Mac users.
Enrolling into this course entitles you to a onetime voucher to appear for the Apple Certification Exam Online at our centre.
Apple Lab @ Matrix Square, #23, 6th Cross, Wilson Garden, Bangalore – 560 027.
Email : email@example.com Hand Phone : +91 99456 86966
Web : http://www.matrixinc.in Fixed Line : +91 80 4340 1000
Really the Designer is very good.